I love your enthusiasm in this video! I think this is a great product idea. I always hated those paper straws because you would eventually end up eating them lol. And carrying around metal straws isn't always convenient. I would definitely buy a product like this.
Hey Rebecca, I think you did a really great job on your elevator pitch, it was super engaging and interesting to watch. I love this product idea, paper straws are really such a pain. I try and bring metal straws with me whenever I go places, but one thing I hate is that after I've finished a drink they don't really dry well. I end up having to put a wet straw back in my bag. I would definitely buy this product.
Awesome video. You seemed so professional and believe able (way better than mine hehe). Great idea for the new retractable straw!! I would totally buy one. I actually have a rubber, foldable straw. Your pitch sounds way better than the one I own though. You could also consider making a cool case for the retractable straw so it doesn't get all dirty from being tossed around inside of a purse or something.
You did a really great job in this elevator pitch! Your pitch was super captivating and engaging. I also love your idea. I also have negative experiences with paper straws, as they always seem to get soggy after only a few sips. I think your solution is great because it still limits the use of plastic while also solving the problems associated with paper straws. You did an amazing job getting your message across in this pitch!
I love your enthusiasm in this video! I think this is a great product idea. I always hated those paper straws because you would eventually end up eating them lol. And carrying around metal straws isn't always convenient. I would definitely buy a product like this.
ReplyDeleteHey Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a really great job on your elevator pitch, it was super engaging and interesting to watch. I love this product idea, paper straws are really such a pain. I try and bring metal straws with me whenever I go places, but one thing I hate is that after I've finished a drink they don't really dry well. I end up having to put a wet straw back in my bag. I would definitely buy this product.
Hi Becca,
ReplyDeleteAwesome video. You seemed so professional and believe able (way better than mine hehe). Great idea for the new retractable straw!! I would totally buy one. I actually have a rubber, foldable straw. Your pitch sounds way better than the one I own though. You could also consider making a cool case for the retractable straw so it doesn't get all dirty from being tossed around inside of a purse or something.
Hi Rebeca,
ReplyDeleteYou did a really great job in this elevator pitch! Your pitch was super captivating and engaging. I also love your idea. I also have negative experiences with paper straws, as they always seem to get soggy after only a few sips. I think your solution is great because it still limits the use of plastic while also solving the problems associated with paper straws. You did an amazing job getting your message across in this pitch!