17A- Elevator Pitch No. 2
1. Elevator Pitch
2. All of the feedback I received on my last elevator pitch was all positive things. The comments all said I was very captivating and engaging with my audience, so I tried to add a little bit more expression and passion into my pitch in order to engage my audience more. One particular feedback which I found very interesting was to also offer making a case for the reusable, rubber straw. I think this is a brilliant idea because this would make people want to carry the straw out with them, especially if they see that they can put it in its very own case. That way, it won't get dirty or lost. They gave me very valuable feedback.
3. I changed a few things. In order to make sure that my audience remained engaged and interested, I decided to change my intro. Instead of asking a question, I threw out a memorable number at them. How large this number was and the mind-blowing nature of the fact was why I decided to start my pitch like this. I gave my audience a clear attention grabber, and I hope this would make them even more engaged than before. I also decided to use more pronouns such as we and us in order to make the audience feel more connected to the pitch.
2. All of the feedback I received on my last elevator pitch was all positive things. The comments all said I was very captivating and engaging with my audience, so I tried to add a little bit more expression and passion into my pitch in order to engage my audience more. One particular feedback which I found very interesting was to also offer making a case for the reusable, rubber straw. I think this is a brilliant idea because this would make people want to carry the straw out with them, especially if they see that they can put it in its very own case. That way, it won't get dirty or lost. They gave me very valuable feedback.
3. I changed a few things. In order to make sure that my audience remained engaged and interested, I decided to change my intro. Instead of asking a question, I threw out a memorable number at them. How large this number was and the mind-blowing nature of the fact was why I decided to start my pitch like this. I gave my audience a clear attention grabber, and I hope this would make them even more engaged than before. I also decided to use more pronouns such as we and us in order to make the audience feel more connected to the pitch.
Hey Rebeca!
ReplyDeleteI personally enjoyed your elevator pitch a bunch! I feel that you did an awesome job at making tweaks to improve your pitch overall. I feel like the change of your intro made a huge difference between this pitch and your last one. In my opinion, the new intro grabbed my attention much more effectively than the last one, and it completely engaged me from the beginning. I also feel that you did a wonderful job of increasing your passion and expression through this pitch. Overall awesome job!
Hey Beca,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed this elevator pitch. I liked your last one as well, but this one was even better. I think the statistics you used in the beginning not only grabbed my attention, but showed that knowledge that you had on your product. Your video did a great job not only explaining what the product was, but why it's needed. Overall really great pitch!